List of active policies
|Site terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use and obligations for users of Achieve
Terms and conditions of use and obligations for users of Achieve.
- By clicking OK and continuing to use Achieve, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions in full.
- That any personal information shared with us during your use of this platform will be processed in compliance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- When you contribute content within the online learning environment, including any content in discussion groups, or provide feedback, your user name data may be displayed on the learning platform. In addition, when submitting such content you agree that the Labour Party may use information posted by you to:
- Address any issues you raise as part of your contributions
- Enforce these terms and conditions of use
- Comply with any legal process required of the Labour Party;
- Investigate any accusations that content posted by you breaches the rights of others.
- That any additional data collected during your use of this platform may be processed for the following purposes:
- Providing you with training services
- Recording course attendance, progress and completion
- Communicating to you other training programs offered through this platform
- Informing the Labour Party’s future training strategies, course content and design.
- That any third party information you access during your use of this platform or any of its associated services is under the control of the Labour Party’s Data Controller and should not be used for any unauthorised purpose.
- All course content, including graphics, are either the property of the Labour Party or used by the Labour Party under license from a supplier. Reuse of this content without consent is prohibited.
- That you will not share your login details with third parties.
- That any misuse of data accessed on this system will result in the immediate suspension of user.
- These terms may be subject to variation from time to time. Any changes in these terms will be communicated to you.
- For an explanation as to how the Labour Party handles data more generally please see our Privacy Notice: www.labour.org.uk/labour-training-privacy-notice/.